Friday, March 25, 2011

Disneyland Pictures January 2011
















Here are some pictures of our trip to Disneyland. I put a few videos on the blog but I really wanted to have some pictures for when we make our blog into a book. My new way of scrapbooking. How sad is that. Anyway we had beautiful weather this year and had a great time. The boys are really all at a fun age. Dylan was alot less daring this year but he was taller so he could ride the more scary rides. That only happened once. But he sure did love the Peter Pan ride again so we did spend alot of time there again this year. We did finally get to ride the tea cups. I have wanted to do that since my first time to disneyland. It wasnt as much fun as I thought it was going to be. The boys however thought it was great fun. We stayed at the Grand Californian which shockingly enough has been my favorite place so far. They even gave us a 5th night free!!! So that was a bonus. We went to Huntington Beach and walked up and down the Peir. We ate at this fun resteruant called Rubby's. It was a 50's style diner. The waitresses rolled around on roller skates. It was just kind of fun. I would love to open one in Rexburg. I think it would be a hit with the college students. Anyway, we ate there while we were at the pier. I will post more pics later on that. Thanks for looking and check back soon.

3 comments:

thorkgal said...

Oh my gosh! Awesome pictures.

HEATHER and JON said...

I can't believe how big Dylan looks. Looks like you guys had fun and got a bunch of great pictures. Makes me want to go play in the Californian sun. I love Sea World!

hapi said...

Hi camping anyone, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!