Saturday, April 17, 2010

Easter






Easter this year was kind of a let down. It stormed on the kids Friday night so sadly the Easter Egg hunts at the school and down at the river bottoms with the Ball family were cancelled. We did our best Sunday morning after it snowed AGAIN!!! I'm not talking a dust layer on the greening grass but 4-6 inches!!!. I was dragging bottom in my car. I had just taken the snow tires of the Jetta so we were forced to drive the Traverse that whole weekend. Oh the trials we go through!!! Haha Anywho the kids had fun none the less. Dylan thought this whole egg was great. I of course made them wait at the top of the stairs until I had all the cameras ready. I remember my mom and dad dragging their feet at Christmas and Easter. Oh it was the worst but now I'm the mom I love it!!! Here are a few of the pics from that eventful day.

No comments: