Thursday, April 15, 2010

State Boys Gymnastics






So I have not been able to find the cord for my camera. You know the one that lets me plug into the computer so I can add pics to my blog. Ya that one. Well I finally found it today so here we go again!!! Back in March we went to Boise for the State Boys Gymnastics Meet. It was my favorite one so far. They had a really great facility. Totally geared up so little kids to have something to do during the meet. I wish I could just sit and watch Sawyer but with his rambunctious brothers it is impossible. This gym had a big side room where they had a foam pit and rings and bars all connected to the foam pit. The big long trampoline and the best thing....a monster truck jumpy house!!! The walls were even padded in places. Its like they knew the "Ball Boys" were coming!!! Keller and Dylan loved it. Sawyer our State Champion gymnast did pretty well I must say. There were 18 boys in his class and he placed 9th overall. Not to bad for his first year of competing. He has decided that he wants to stay on the team for at least another year. It takes alot of practice time and he said he is willing to do it. The poor boy practices 5-7 hours a week. Remember he is 9. He is also doing piano, scouts and starts baseball tonight! We may have to drop something I'm afraid. But he seems to love it so here we go. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

HEATHER and JON said...

Wow, it sounds like you have been so busy! What a tough boy. He must be related to Sheila Hill! Good job Sawyer!