Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bear Gulch Hike
















Hello all!!! (if anyone even checks my blog anymore) Here are a few pics of a hike we were on durning potatoe harvest. Yes I said potatoe harvest. It was Jaren and I and our boys, my friends Cathy Michelson and her daughter Crystal and her friend. As well as my friend Pia Rydalch and her son Triston and daughter Nina (I think that is her name) Anyway we all met at Bear Gulch by the old train tunnel that has fallen in to Keller's dismay! Oh the drama! Anyway we hiked for an hour or so until the kids had had enough and then went down to the frost top. You really cant make a trip up to Ashton country without a good ol stop at the frost top. It would be unAmerican. It would be like Heather coming to Rexburg and not stopping at Millhollow for yogurt. Aint that right Heather?!?! It was a fun day and I thought the kids all looked too cute. They had fun.

2 comments:

thorkgal said...

Yes... still check your blog when you keep it up girl.

camping anyone said...

Thanks for checking Connie. I also forgot to say that Jeff and Garrett Rabernack joined us as well. Okay I think thats everybody.