Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hot Momma!



For my mom's birthday on the 28th of December we all went to Mountain River Ranch. I had never been there. You ride a sleigh (wagon) pulled by horses to a lodge and have prim rib or pork tenderloin. It was a bit chilly and of course Jaren was
sick :(. But we had a pretty good time. My camera battery was dead so I only got to snap a couple of photos. My mom even got to drive the team of horses pulling the wagon. Not too much of a stretch for a rodeo girl but still she thought it was great. I dont care who you are we all could agree that I have the hottest momma around! She didnt look this cute just because it was her birthday, she is this cute everyday! I hope you had a fun day and night mom. I know I sure did. Love ya!

2 comments:

ropenracen said...

Wow Joey...you are so nice. Thanks for the compliments. I did have fun that night..driving the team was so fun. Thanks for going..think how much fun my next bday is going to be!!! Love you so much.

HEATHER and JON said...

Glad you guys had so much fun. Mom is a pretty lady. I think so knows it. She is still waiting to be discovered and she has all those America's Next Top Model secrets! Love ya ladies!!