Monday, January 10, 2011

Union Falls










For the past 2 years I have had the chance to hike up to Union Falls. I believe it is inside Yellowstone Park (don't quote me). When I have gone it has been with the Michelson family. It is around 16 miles round trip. It is a pretty good hike. Takes the whole day and you are pooped for sure on the ride home. This year Sawyer said he wanted to go. A few days before we left he had to get a retainer in his mouth and it hurt so bad he had not been able to eat very well for a couple of days. But he insisted on going. The day we went on the hike he was doing much better but I had worried about him no the less. He had heard that there was swimming involved so he for sure wanted to go. He was such a trooper. He hiked the whole thing and really not until the end did he start to poop out. I think he spent a little too much time in the water. I love the picture of him jumping off the big rocks. He looks like a little anorexic boy. And as always Hill And Son Excavating number one fan. What a cute fun boy. He rocks for sure. On the way home he fell asleep about 30 seconds after I started the car. Some of the other pics are of the falls (the picture just doesn't do it justice) Me and Sawyer, and me and Leslie. It really was a fun trip. Hopefully Jaren will come and go with next year.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Jo! Your back!! Wahoooooooooooo!!! Cute pics btw. :)