Thursday, January 20, 2011

Minnie Mouse


Dylan got to officially meet Minnie Mouse today. She was already standing at her designated spot so he couldn't tackle her today. Yesterday he seriously tackled her into the garbage can. I'm sure Minnie was telling all of her chums about the little boy who gave her a giant bruise yesterday. Dylan has to show every character his map. He insists on carrying a map with him on this trip. If he asks you to hold it you can NOT fold it. He gets really upset if it gets folded. Just notice he shoes everyone the map. Its kind of funny. Anyway here are a few more videos of our last day :(. It is a beautiful 75 degrees today. I heard it is 5 at home. I think we may just stay her a few more days....until spring maybe?

1 comment:

HEATHER and JON said...

I'm glad he is having such a good time this trip. I bet it will be hard to come home. I can't wait to go with you guys sometime. See ya soon! Drive safely home!