Thursday, August 18, 2011

Grandma Ball's house





At the beginning of summer, Gram Ball invited the kids to come over and spend the night with all of the cousins. They had a big fire (she lit a dead tree on fire) and Jaren brought the camper over and stayed the night. The next morning grandma flooded the lawn. Flooding the lawn is one of the funnest things for my kiddos. They love it! They always have a great time playing with that many cousins. There is never a shortage of new friends you dont see every day. Here are a few pics of some of the younger kids.

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

I am loving all these blog updates! What's gotten into you? I'm sure the kids loved the Bonfire!!

Kate and Cole said...

I am loving all these blog updates! What's gotten into you? I'm sure the kids loved the Bonfire!!