Tuesday, August 16, 2011

last of the 8 day camping trip...




























okay so here is the end of the photos for the camping trip. Just to warn you its most likely going to be a good 3-4 months before I post again. Hahaha just kidding I will try not to dissapoint my avid followers. Anywho, so the boys love them a good hot springs. Many of our camping trips revolve around hotsprings. Well rest assured they found more than one on this trip. I particuraly like the big pot. It just reminds me of a grimm fairy tale or something. I kept waiting to hear about some nice old lady that was feeding them full of delicious baked goods in hopes of fattening them all up and cooking them in her big pot but....they came home around the same size and all in one piece which I am pretty happy about. The next best thing to a hot springs is cooking smores around the campfire. Those pics are the last night at "the camping spot" They did spend another night in Macky I think but just wasnt the same as "the camping spot" so they took photos to remember it by. Then one last day riding 4wheelers because heaven forbid they hurry home to their lonesome momma! Just kidding I really was enjoying myself but to be honest if they had been gone too much longer I think I would had had to go to Kates and borrow me some Ryker, Reesie and Daxie Pooh! So glad my family is home safe and sound. I sure missed you guys!

1 comment:

Kate and Cole said...

Wow, your kids sure get to do some awesome things! I hope they appreciate you guys! I know they do :) and you can come borrow the 3 clinger kids anytime! I'm sure it wont last long tho ;) haha