Monday, August 22, 2011

The last of the Big Sky April 2011








I know a little late but here they are. So we got a season pass to big sky last season and we really had a blast. Sadly we were gone most weekends this winter but some members of our family hate to stay home. Dylan learned to ride this year and did awesome. Sawyer and Keller have had a full year off but it was like riding a bike and they both improved big time this past year. I love the one of Sawyer going off a jump. We tried to replicate it but never could. It was perfect timing on Jarens part. They were soooo into jumps by the end of the season. Even Dylan. He just wants to be like the big boys. I had an "aaha moment" (or thats what Oprah calls them) sitting on the chair lift with the 2 older boys on the chair infront and me, Dylan, and Jaren on the back chair. Its what I always wanted and funny how it has worked out. My little family on our winter "ski" vacations. I love little moments like that when you realize just how blessed your are. Anyway here are a few more pictures of our last weekend.

1 comment:

Kate and Cole said...

What fun pictures! It looks like you are playing catch up like I am on the blog posts! I just keep thinking "it's my journal...it's my journal..." And it keeps me motivated. I love moments like that. We are so lucky to have such great kids and hubbies. I love love love making memories!