Tuesday, August 3, 2010

4th of July (Well 3rd anyway)





The fourth of July was celebrated this year on Saturday the 3rd. We woke up to a pretty cool morning. It was kind of nice not to be sweltering at the parade but I did have to put the boys and myself in jackets. This was a big year for us because Sawyer was in the parade. He went with the gymnastics team and walked through the parade. It was so fun to see him. When he saw us he got this sheepish grin on his face then did a walking handstand. He was so proud of himself and we were all proud of him. After his handstand they stopped the pick up that was pulling the long trampoline and he got to do a back handspring. So we were super super proud. What a good boy. After the parade we decided to go and get something to eat. On our way to the car Keller (aka Harry Potter) had his wand and stopped to look at a manhole....for some reason he stuck his wand through the hole and let go!!!! Oh the drama that followed. All I can say is its a good thing we had a spare. Anyone who knows me knows that I love Zumba. My instructor Amee had a bunch of people dancing in the parade. Here is a pic of my great friends Krissy and Leslie dancing during the parade. (Just in case you are wondering who the random people are in the pics) We went to Rigby and had a pretty good burger. Then we went home and waited for the Jorgensons and Wilsons to come over for that nights festivities. It was one of the funnest 4th's I have had.

No comments: