Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day Camp Yipee!!!!











Oh man, Sawyer waits for day camp. He has himself a great time. I am fortunate to be his scout leader so I get to go as well. For some reason I don't get as reved up about it as he does. This year was a bit better. Grama Sheila is my assistant so I coned her into going with us. (Hehehe sorry mom) But I don't think she minded and Sawyer was too happy to have her there. Last year they got to do archery and this year it was all about the Red Ryder Bebe guns. Sawyer loved it. As you can see from the pics they took every safety precaution needed. I must say my kid looked the cutest in his safety goggles. Not every one can pull that look off I will have you know. First they learned first aid, then to an obstacle course, Next learning to use a compass (Soy loved this one) they also made bug houses and they were able to go to the fort and buy all sorts of great things. Sawyer has waited a whole year to buy a mood ring. He wanted it last year but didn't have enough money. This year he was prepared. Lastly they shot the guns. They had a great time and I was way to happy to have it over!!! Here are pics from our action packed day.

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

That looks like so much fun! What a cute boy!

thorkgal said...

Awe, fun times that have passed me by. Enjoy them.