Tuesday, March 2, 2010

California Adventure





We went to California Adventure and on this day Dylan threw the BIGGEST FIT EVER!!!! Holy Cow I didn't know it was possible. He was so tired by the end of the trip that it was inevitable that it would happen. I actually was planning on more than one of these 2 yrs. old melt downs but thankfully we only had this one (at Disneyland there was a different one in Las Vegas) I took him back to the hotel and he slept for 4 1/2 hrs. Anyway these pics were taken on the big letters outside of California Adventure at the beginning of the day before the rain and the melt downs. They turned out cute I think. If the pics are flipped I cant fix them. It only does it when I use pics with my little crappy camera.

1 comment:

HEATHER and JON said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! The official boycotting is over! (for now)! Love your buns!