Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Harry Potter II






So Keller has kind of gone off trains just a bit to be obsessed with Harry Potter. I'm not sure what started this but he is obsessed. To do the simplest tasks he has to have his wand. Whether it is turning a light on, opening a door or heaven forbid one of his brothers upsets him...he uses the wand to cast some type of spell. Every thing is about Harry Potter. So many questions. Its a good thing that I like the books and movies and have read them enough times to try to answer his questions. Well if you remember, Sawyer was Harry Potter for Halloween. Keller kept bugging his brother about using his wand, glasses and robe. He really was being a big pain. So I told Keller if he earned enough marbles (.25 for each marble and they get at least one marble per job) he could buy his own. He was really excited about getting his own stuff he just was not as excited about doing the work to get it. Trying to get Keller to do things is a full time job. He can push the most patient person to crave alcoholic beverages. Homework for instance takes at least an hour (remember he is in Kindergarten how much homework can they really have?) and that is once you have him seated at the table. Oh sakes how I hate homework time. I think he is difficult on purpose. He can think of any excuse not to do something that might require a little effort. So the Harry Potter stuff really was a life saver even if it only lasted a couple of weeks. (the bribe not the costume) So here are some picture of Harry and his best friend Juan Weasley (his name in the books is Ron but when your three it comes out Juan) Dylan is into anything and everything as long as his brothers think it is cool. So now where ever we go we don't have to worry about Dementors, death eaters or Lord Voldemort because we have the brave Harry Potter to protect us. For the record, I sure do love that little boy! One second your want to choke him and the next he says something so random that you are crying from laughter or pure happiness just to be around him. I will really miss these good ol days with my little boys. I appreciate everyday that I get to participate in there adventures.

2 comments:

ropenracen said...

I loves me a good Harry and a Juan, I feel protected.

ammie said...

you have the cutest boys in the whole wide world.