Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sawyer's Medal's and Trophy






Here are a few pics of me and mom bored out of our minds at the competition and awards show for Soy's gymnastics. In one mom is just about asleep and in another I am fighting a big yawn. Remember by award time it was around 10:30 - 10:45 p.m. I usually go to bed by 10:00 at the latest. I have to add how much I love my mom not working anymore. I make her come with me sooo many places now. I really dont give her much of a choice either. But it sure makes things like competions alot more fun. We drug her to this gymnastics comp. Poor lady. Let me rephrase that...she wanted to come but she also wanted to drive her own car. We talked her into coming down with us. Poor girl, dad wouldnt come and get her and she was forced to eat hot dogs and a baked potato with us. My butt was so sore after sitting on those bleachers for what felt like 3 yrs. It was way fun to have mom there with me and keep me entertained. Next time though I will let her drive herself if she wants. And besides Jaren and I, I think she is definatly Sawyers biggest fan! Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

ropenracen said...

Good job Soy...I'm so proud of you. I did get a little sleepy though.

ropenracen said...

I'm so glad I'm not working anymore either..and so glad I get to hang out with you guys more. Thanks for inviting me to come along.