Thursday, March 4, 2010

My New Car!!! (I wish)






Okay so this one is a little out of order but humor me please!!! Yesterday after scouts I had to take Brecon (one of my scouts) to St. Anthony to the high school. I cant go to St. Anthony without driving past my dream car. Since we were just coming from scouts and I had my camera I thought to myself go take a picture of me and my car. So I did. Well Sawyer did. He has to think that his mom is so silly but he joined into the fun as well. Love this car I do! I don't even consider myself a sports car type person but there is something about this car that makes my mouth water. It is so impractical but does everything need to be practical. I keep trying to sell the idea of a "date car" but its not really working for me. Man the interior is even black and it has a 6 speed manual transmission. Its a super sport which translates into it will go really really fast. These are right around $40,000 can you believe that! (I am only putting that in here so when I have made my blog into a cool book (you know what Im talking about Kate) and I am 80 yrs old I will remember how cheap things used to be and drive my kids and grandkids nuts with my...when I was a kid stories) While we were out taking these pictures my sweet Sawyer says "I kept telling Dad that we should get you this car for Valentines Day and he just said Maybe next year" Ya right! Really I would feel so guilty if I ever got this car but a girl has to have a dream doesn't she??? It is parked next to a silver one and Keller as we pulled up said "Why would you want a black one?" "It would always be dirty I would rather have a silver one that way I wouldn't have to clean it as much" Spoken like a true 6 yrs. old boy who hates to clean! I love the picture of Sawyer all lounged on the silver one. Silly pictures but its was fun to take them and it made us both smile. Imaginations and daydreaming make life a bit more fun sometimes don't ya think?

4 comments:

Rich, Britt, Nate, and Tate said...

I love the car! When you get it make sure I get a ride.

ropenracen said...

It looks just like it should be yours....

Erin said...

I love all your blogging! It is so fun to read. Nice car by the way! I think you should get it, afterall Jaren got a freaking airplane, a car is not too much to ask.

thorkgal said...

OOOO LAh lah. You would look so good in that! Airplanes and Mustangs... see where I'm going with this? Get Jar-head to buck up!