Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dylan's 3rd Birthday






Happy Birthday to my little Dyllie! Wow I can't believe that he is already 3yrs. Although he told everyone all day long that he was 5yrs. We really didn't do too much for his special day. Everyone (grams, gramps, gran Ball and Uncle Chad)came over for pulled pork sandwiches and french fries before the "BIG" Party. Dylan opened his presents. He got a Ford pick-up with a horse trailer, a blanket, an articulated dump truck, a pirates gun with sunglasses (that's what his brothers gave him) $$$, a Thomas puzzle, and "Frankie the Frog." Keller had a really really hard time just letting his brother open his own presents. I am surprised how many pics I was able to get of Dylan and not the back of Keller's head. Dylan loved his presents. He wanted an ice ceam cake (I left out the r on purpose) It had a frog on it as well so it looked like he is into frogs this year. Whether he wants to be or not. We also got him 4 Mylar balloons. A funny little story about ol Dyl...I always say to the boys when they are being impatient to "hold their horses" Dylan will then say " I don't got any horses" Well the other day after he got his horse trailer still minus the horses, granma Sheila went and got him some little horses to go into his trailer. So when I said " Hold your horses," he replied, "Just a sec I go get them" and here he came a few minutes later with his little package of horses so he could hold them for me. What a dork! Love that kid. Here are some cute pics of his birthday celebrations.

1 comment:

ropenracen said...

What a cute little sh-t. He had such a good time, Keller was so frustrated with the whole present thing...it was fun.