Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The last of Disneyland (I think)






Here are a few more photos of Disney. I believe these were taken on our last day. We had to show Dylan the bugs life 3-d show. He didn't really get the whole 3-D thing unless we were on The Toy Story ride. You know the one where you shoot things. The kid is obsessed with artillery. Speaking of that way fun ride....I always shoot a much much higher score than my sweet husband. He just didn't understand how. It couldn't be because Sawyer and Keller love the Mullholand Madness roller coaster and Dylan was too small to ride it and threw a fit if I tried to ride. So we would go on the Toy Story ride. And since there were no lines we just kept playing. Anyway I thought the boys looked too cute as bugs not to take some photos. Dylan did look just as cute but for some reason you take a camera out around him and he gets mad and refuses to cooperate lately. Not all the time but alot of the time. The last couple pics are of the Grizzly Falls ride. I really like this ride and so did Jaren and Sawyer. Jar and Soy went knowing they would get really really wet and since it was raining and we were soaked already why not right? So here they are thanks for looking!

1 comment:

ropenracen said...

how fun...wish I was with you.